jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Fantasia - the home wrecker

1. elayne001 profile image47
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

I was sad to read this news about Fantasia. She was one of my fav American Idols - what do you think?

1. cblack profile image83
      cblackposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Fantasia was born in my hometown and now we both live in the same city once again. I personally have no sympathy for what she did and she should feel horrible about it. When a celebrity walks into a marraige and from what I have read, she took him on vacations with her and bought him lavish gifts, it isn't fair to the wife. There is no way she can compete with a celebrity sugar-mama. It reminds me of the Brittany-KFed thing. KFed had been with his girlfriend for years and she was pregnant with his baby. Brittany walks in, the hottest pop star in the country, and spoils him and takes him from her. How can the average woman compete with that. I find Brittany and Fantasia selfish with no morals.

2. lady_love158 profile image62
      lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Unbelievable that she would bother with a married man after all her success! Especially a man of such little means... if she was intent on wrecking a home she should have at least picked on a celebrity with some cash.

3. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

let's not forget the husband, who let Fantasia into his life (and bed) in the first place.