jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

My ads are not showing on latest hub? What did I do wrong?

1. PurpleOne profile image88
    PurpleOneposted 7 years ago

I just posted my 10th hub and at first I was seeing ads but now I'm not. Ads are still showing on all my other hubs but not my latest one. Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong? It's the hub about armpit waxing tips! Thanks so much!

1. Arthur Fontes profile image88
      Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The best thing for you to do is to contact staff directly.  They are very quick to respond.  It might be as simple as a pic or a couple of words.

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

PurpleOneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I just contacted them. I didn't do anything differently for this hub except it's my first one trying to use the keyword tool! Maybe I overdid it with keywords but I tried to make the hub useful and not keyword stuffed.

PurpleOneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I didn't get a response from HP but I'm noticing that sometimes I do have the odd ad now on this hub but the nice text ads right under the title almost never show up. I looked at a few other hubs on waxing and they all have ads on theirs. Does it matter that my hubscore on this hub is only 53? I thought after doing a little keyword research, it would really help me but apparently not! Can someone please give me some advice on this? Thank you!

1. Arthur Fontes profile image88
            Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The staff will reply, they are on the West Coast so their day is probably just beginning.

working