jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Need Help on backlinking!

1. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Why are you Wasting your time and effort trying to clutter Search Engines with obviously spun articles... which will shortly be blown away by them anyway?

I think it's sad that there is so much rubbish generated by people who think for today and can't bring themselves to commit to learning how to write quality work!

I'm Not Suggesting that this fits your objectives But... Get back to writing original, quality standard linked work... Without semi duplicating it... it works for me... everything that I do ranks well with SEs.. but then I don't have the restrictive outlooks of a degree hmm

That stuff has a limited lifespan on the net mate... sooner or later they will sweep all the rubbish away! Wouldn't you if you were Marketing Manager of a Search Engine?? hmm

1. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I think you should listen to what people are saying here.  most marketers on here have large networks of Unique content which have taken tehm a long time to create. They have put in the time and effort.

Their reward is Google top spots and the income that comes with it.

There is a reason that most of the people using article spinners are still asking how to make more money. There is a reason those who put in the hard work are giving out the advice.

Google's view of site quality does include a grammar check, which instantly devalues a lot of spun work.

The Internet is not a get rich quick scheme.  Even most of the Internet gurus who sell software only make money of the software they sell, not anything else.  They do this by selling products to people who want to get rich quick, even when the people who made the software got rich by spending years developing a strong software platform.

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

As with everything... Time will Tell. hmm

I don't think you are trying to align youself as a NewsCaster are you?  (Based on the info given so far.) hmm

Good luck.... I hope your ducks float....
        But then you'll need to teach them how to handle the SEO river rapids won't you?
        Might be easier to just fly to your objective instead! yikes