jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How can you tell which hubpages have made money?

1. billericky profile image65
    billerickyposted 7 years ago

I have been a hubber for only 6 weeks and I am still feeling my way around, but.....how can I tell which hub page has made any money? All I can find are statistics, graphs etc.

1. nicregi profile image63
      nicregiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Like what Websitre Examiner said, you can use Adsense an create a new channel specially for a particular hub.

Another way is to use Google analytics where there is graphs, bounce rate etc. A more detailed data smile

2. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I simply use Google Adsense channel assignments to tell me how much and which hubs get clicks.

I have not yet to begin using Analytics for anything.

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'd recommend connecting GA and Adsense, it's great because you get a lot more specifics. smile

1. Cagsil profile image60
          Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am sure it does WryLilt, but when I decide to get more serious about it and what I'm using HubPages for, besides writing, then I will probably do just that. smile

Thank you for your suggestion. smile

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

In Adsense, you can set up channels for individual hubs. Another, easier solution is to sign up for Google Analytics and set it to receive data from HubPages.

3. thisisoli profile image56
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

I would definitely say go with Analytics.

4. thisisoli profile image56
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

For the record though I think you might need to work on your hubs a little more before you start bringing in traffic and earnings, for starters brush up on how to use keywords, and practice your grammar a little.

I get the feeling that these articles have either been ran through a translator or spun.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wouldn't surprise me - just by the fact that the OPs profilescore is 72 - with 80 *quality* hubs it should easily be in the 80-90s.

working