jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Can't get bio on hub-page

1. 0
    amorea13posted 6 years ago

Ok so I'm sure it's me missing something here but nothing I do seems to get my profile bio up on my hub-page. I'd also like to make a couple of links on it too and make reference to other hubbers whose work I like - I know I'm retarded but surely not that retarded!

1. Rochelle Frank profile image90
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I see a brief bio, but no links.
      Try going to your "my account"link at the top right of this page-- click the "edit profile" link and see if it works for you there.
      edit: Oh, and you don't get your bio on a hub page-- just on your profile page.

1. 0
        amorea13posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rochelle - thanks for your advice - going to try now - you can tell - I'm no computer expert and I'm new to 'Hubs'.  Kindest R

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

You should be able to go to your profile page, by clicking on my profile. Then click on edit and it will bring up a split screen.

On the left you will have settings with regards to receiving emails and posting a picture, which you've already done, because you have a picture.

On the right, you have a spot that you can enter in text for writing a biography about yourself and you can include links to anywhere you choose to, except for that which is against TOS.

When done, click save. I hope that helped. smile

1. 0
      amorea13posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cagsil - appreciate you running 'point' for me! I'm new to 'Hubs' and not exactly old in computers either! Will follow yr advice now - cheers and thanks again.