jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

the other guys question

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

pretend for a moment, your a cop in a freaking big budget movie.  no, your not the one who gets the girl and gets to be in those high speed car chases.  i'm talking about the other guys.  the guys that do all the paper work for the cops that do get all the sex and glory they allegedly claim they don't want to have.  what would you do if all they did was treat you a like a sack of crap and did this to you like in this scene on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzdXnhfn … r_embedded

lollollol  granted, i know it's for comedy purposes, as i couldn't stop myself from laughing at almost every scene of this film when i saw it.  however, i thought this might make for a cool forum topic to see what would YOU do if this happened to you.  lollol enjoy big_smile

1. leeberttea profile image62
      leebertteaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That was a funny movie! In my opinion the best Will Farrel ever made! I recommend this film to anyone.

Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah, but what you do though in that situation though? as you didn't answer the forum question.  lollol

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'd probably grab a couple of beers and jump out the exit chute...

lol  same here.  i would let some other poor would be suck up do the paper work they don't want to do.  lol

3. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

the only solution is to pee in the oppressor's coffee

lollollol

working