jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Can I do 30/30 while starting a new job? I don't know, but I'll try...

1. wmspringer profile image59
    wmspringerposted 6 years ago

Today I start a new full-time job; I'm also negotiating a magazine column, writing for three blogs, and trying to finish some computer science research. They say that if you want something done, ask a busy person...so let's see if I can do 30 hubs as well!

First one will be posted in a few minutes.

1. lorlie6 profile image84
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

With all you are doing, it should be excellent material for the 30/30.  Have a ball!

2. wmspringer profile image59
      wmspringerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Update: the job didn't last, but I've been working on learning web programming in hopes of finding a new job and also working on several websites, so my posting here has been spotty. I've published 7 hubs in the last three weeks and have 9 days left, so I'd better get moving!

3. wmspringer profile image59
      wmspringerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Drat, didn't make it! After getting busy with other projects, I completed only 7 hubs in the first three weeks; I sped up quite a bit and managed 16 more this past week, but that will puts me at only 23 for the month.

Only one thing to do: start over and try again!

1. Kidgas profile image78
        Kidgasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's still a solid effort especially as busy as you are.  Just keep at it and you will do well.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Good luck! big_smile

3. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Go for it wmspringer, you can't lose anything by it!

4. Ign Andy profile image59
    Ign Andyposted 6 years ago

Good luck wmspringer
    I'm sure you can!

5. bobbyboy152 profile image59
    bobbyboy152posted 6 years ago

of course you can do it, just stock up on no-doze and red bull, cos it sounds like you wont have much time for sleeping.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Best wishes!! You can do it!  May have to worker harder but will be well worth it!  smile  smile

working