jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense question

1. LaMamaLoli profile image62
    LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago

Can you put your adsense id on as many of your sites as you like or is there a limit? And if you have multiple accounts can you put it on all of them even if you signed up to the accounts with different email addresses? Apologies if this has been asked before, I did search the forums but couldn't find an answer.
    cheers

1. nicregi profile image66
      nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As far as I know, there is no limit for number of sites. Just follow the rules and you are fine smile

2. thisisoli profile image57
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Multiple Adsense accounts are against Google ToS, I don't think you did this, jsut making sure, because if you don't pick one and abandon the other Google will find out.

You can use one Google adsense ID on several Hubpages accounts.

You can put your adsense ID on as many sites as you want, but you have to make sure each site complies with Googles ToS (http://www.thisisfreelance.com/articles … y-adsense/ plenty of information on Google ToS)

LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was talking about putting my one adsense id on multiple sites/accounts - I only have one adsense account. I'll still check out your link though - thanks.

3. rnbguru profile image59
      rnbguruposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can use the same adsense id, but if you want to monitor pages individually, I believe there is a limit to around 200 channels on Adsense.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You can use the same Adsense ID on all of your sites. You can (and should) use the same Adsense ID for any and all of your HubPages accounts as well.

thanks, even though the email address isn't the same as the one I signed up to google adsense with?

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Correct, Adsense email address and HubPages email address are two separate things.

thanks! Know I sound dense - but have read so much lately am finding it hard to keep things straight in my head!!!

working