jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (21 posts)

Blue down arrows all over the place

1. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Oh, well…

Anyone else?

Edit: I probaly put this in the wrong forum.

Am serious. Anyone else a blue arrow day today?

2. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I had a good start to the week with earnings, a mix of red and blue for me!

1. paradigmsearch profile image88
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I started this week good, too.

3. paradigmsearch profile image88

You, know. For a long time I have been meaning to find a/the Google traffic chart. There has to be one. As Google traffic goes, so goes internet traffic. Anyone already know that link?

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I have more blue arrows than red. However, I am not sure the statistics page is working. lol (just kidding) lol

5. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 6 years ago

I have one blue arrow, but no red ones ... I think that means everything is fairly stable ...

6. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 6 years ago

They may be blue, but you needn't be down...

If you've recently edited those hubs, all those edit sessions count as views.  When you stop editing, and there are only a couple of visits, it looks to Hubpages like there's been a drop in traffic..but if you factor out your own views, it probably evens out.

Don't sweat it.  If you want more traffic, you'll need to promote the hub articles elsewhere or bone up on the SEO/keywords.  Or drop hints about your hubs' existance in these here forums (avoiding actual links, mind you). wink

7. liljen23 profile image81
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

I have all blue arrows but I am still accumulating money though.. I wish I had all reds.. smile

8. paradigmsearch profile image88

Hmmm. Timorous has psychic abilities and must be watched.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol lol

**actually timorous is the oldest wise sage on the planet, he has been psychically tied into other people's thoughts for centuries.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

9. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 6 years ago

Wait a minute...you must be reading my mind!  Buzz off you big_smile

10. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Traffic always seems to slow right down on Saturdays - everyone's busy in the real world!

11. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Just don't want to look....

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dont worry Lean man all week i had red triangles all over the place and then my profile score drops from 91 to 89 in one night. I am getting used this after four weeks here I just couldn't care. I do my best (at least try to) and don't worry about the rest!!  Smile it goes up and down!! Your next week will be better!! Better luck!!

12. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I have over 300 hubs.....and I have 37 blue arrows and 17 red arrows.  But, just to give you some perspective....the first red arrow appears 20 or so down the page once they're ranked by number of pageviews in 24 hrs.  The thing is,even though the bulk of my hubs have no arrows at all, they are still some of the highest traffic hubs I have.  They are just experiencing typical steady traffic right now.

13. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I looked... no blue arrows...... so far today....

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great going!! It's working for you now!!

14. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I have had significant traffic drops over the last few days, not good!

It is however seasonal, and across the board, I just don't think may people are online when the weather is gettign goood!

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My traffic is up by quite a bit in the last two weeks and still rising. I have written a couple of hubs, but the traffic is much broader than that with a higher percentage coming from google. CTR is climbing nicely too!

If you ever work out was causes any of this let me know Olie! smile
      I know we are supposed to have a handle on our hubs after being here so long, but hubs still leap up from their death-beds and top the charts out of the blue, while other ever-green hubs that have been firing lose momentum. I haven't a clue! lol

15. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

My traffic does seem to be Monday - Friday. 

Anyone else see more positive red arrows M-F than Saturday Sunday?

16. paradigmsearch profile image88

The Blue-Arrow adventure continues. Here, there, and everywhere. My retinas are being blinded by them. Good thing it is my favorite color.

It has gotten even better. I now have negative search traffic. No joke, I am actually getting -1’s, -2’s, etc.

This posting is in the nature of general ranting, entertainment, and fyi.smile

For those who do not already know…:

Internet traffic drops dead around this time of year.

According to lots of previous forum posts, the negative traffic numbers have been going on “for years”. They mean nothing.

I just thought I would update this thread to see what other demented thoughts are out there…

working