jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Hubpages approved but doesn't show up on Adsense reports

1. Kyle246 profile image61
    Kyle246posted 6 years ago

Okay so I just linked my hubpages to my existing adsense account. Under the reports on adsense, my hubpages does not show. What do I do??

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You need to add a URL channel for HubPages.com (or for each of your hubs individually, if you'd like more specific reporting).  This can be done in your AdSense account under AdSense Setup > Channels > URL Channels

Kyle246posted 6 years ago in reply to this

what url would i use for just the earnings for all my hubs (not just one). Would it be my profile url or my account url, or a different one?

2. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

hubpages.com will do - it will only register the instances where your id is served

HP actually shares your ID in a couple other places like your personal tag/categories  pages and your Profile page (which is nice of them)

Kyle246posted 6 years ago in reply to this

okay thanks for the info smile

2. thisisoli profile image63
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

never realised that!

1. sunforged profile image64
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I take notes whenever Paul or other staff members release any cool info in the forums.

In conversation, Paul mentioned that although it isnt promised and it may change at some future point - we also receive impression shares on a handful of pages.. the profile page and I believe the categories that appear on our profile page and only have links to our hubs.

working