jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

new on this site how can i start something meaningful

1. 61
    ibaeni_ope1posted 6 years ago

am looking forward to who can put me throu 4rm a to z on this website. i don't where and how to start something meaning

1. BennyTheWriter profile image90
      BennyTheWriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Click "help" in the upper-right of the screen.  That's the FAQ--read everything on that page.  When you get to the bottom, come back up and click "HubPages Learning Center."  That will teach you all the basics and more.  Best of luck and enjoy your HubPages journey :-)

2. lorlie6 profile image85
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome!  It takes a little time to get used to this site, but once you've 'got it, it's a blast and for the most part (!) hubbers are wonderful! smile

3. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think teh first step you should look at is that Hubs must be written in English.

1. seanorjohn profile image79
        seanorjohnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Teh first step?

4. nicregi profile image65
      nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi and welcome.. The best way is to try to write a hub first. Do not publish it but try to improvement and try out all the options around such as adding link and photos and try get a hang of it!

Feel free to ask for more if you need help smile

Good luck...

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago
  3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

How can I start something meaningful? Well, ask yourself two questions- #1)Do I want to write to write? or #2)Do I want to write to earn?

Answer those two questions first. Since you opened a thread under- HubPages Knowledge Exchange - Making Money on HubPages - Advice and Tips for Making Money on HubPages

Then I can only assume that you have already asked yourself the two questions I mentioned.

Since you are new... I'm going to suggest you get started simply, by reading hubs, even before you begin to publish a hub or attempt to write one.

There are a few hub writers you should look up and a forum thread that can help you figure out who you should be reading. That link is below:

Also, I would recommend reading the hub links below, before you begin writing a single word.

Frogdropping: She is a wonderful lady and excellent writer.

Then move on to Darkside's HubPages Hubs: Excellent writer too.

Then when you are done with that, move on to Marisa Wright, who wrote an excellent hub on tips for making money.

After which, I would suggest you return to the first link I gave you and look up most of the writers within that forum thread.

Other than that, have a great time and try to enjoy yourself.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HP Inbeni, Start with the Learning  center, FAQ's and  Yeah here is Cagsil as always with the must read start up library ( thats a compliment to you Cagsil  i started  from there)
      You will be on your way!  Best wishes!!

4. Csanad profile image54
    Csanadposted 6 years ago

Besides the above, read what other hubbers wrote by using the search box up on the top right section of the site. Alo start following the official hubpages profile.

Below are the links for the above two:

HubPages search results

Official HubPages profile