jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1. I.B. profile image48
    I.B.posted 6 years ago

Hi there,

I have been tracking my hubs with Google analytics for some time. How can I merge my adsense and analytics account so I see which hubs are making me money? I have clicked on everything that google analytics has to offer and nothing comes up.

People with normal websites ( where u manualy put the code in the html ) get a suggestion of some sort or automatically link to an existing adsense account.

Whats the deal with hubpages? IS there a way?

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it's possible to link your adsense and google analytics account.

Just be aware they both need to be on the same email address (but you can add multiple email addresses to GA if needed.)

You can view this video for information. http://www.labnol.org/internet/enable-a … ense/6029/

2. Pandoras Box profile image82
      Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have the same problem. But I don't think anyone believes me so I just let it go. My accounts are linked, but Analytics does not show any adsense data whatsoever. Some helpful people here tried to guide me exactly to where the adsense data is supposed to show up in analytics if the accounts are linked, but in my account those adsense tabs they said were there are not.

Since they are there for most people, they just think I must be stupid or blind.

I don't know what the deal is. I've searched through Googles help pages and elsewhere on the web, but have come up empty as far as how to fix it.

All I did learn is that the adsense data in analytics feature was just put in place last year, and rolled out to the vast majority of peoples' accounts in stages. I guess my account is an overlooked fluke, and perhaps your's is too.

They are linked. My adsense shows the 'Go to Your Analytics Account' button, but there is nothing in Analytics anywhere showing Adsense data.

Dunno, gave it up for now. Would have been very nice to have, since my website which will be going live in the next few weeks will feature hundreds of pages, but I've decided for now to just use broad channels of subdirectories instead of each individual page there.

I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. I wish I did.

1. shazwellyn profile image83
        shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Try to do it via your adsense account - I believe you have to be invited by a google admin to do this.  If you see in your adsense 'overview' or 'advanced report' a link, then you can integrate.  your AdSense login must work for your Analytics account as well before you can link to it.  So iyou must have the same log in details.  Try opening up a gmail account and integrating it that way.

You can see your adsense integration by clicking dashboard, traffic sources, content then adsense.

Hope this helps!

2. 0
    ankigarg87posted 6 years ago

Yes, it's possible to link your ad sense and Google paralytics account.add web address of your hubs in channels.and you can dially check from visiters,clicks and income from your adsense account from channels

3. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

When you say they are linked, did you get the section where you are given bits of code for each website?

The Adsense portion of Google Analytics was aprt of a trial which I was lucky enough to be a part of, however I am not sure if it has been completely rolled out across the board yet!