jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

How do I get more hubs with 200-400 views a day?????

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image80
    Evan Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago

I really want to know. Right now my one hub with traffic like this, was a total and complete accident. I answered a question with a hub, and it just so happened to get hundreds of google searches a day. So how can I replicate that success?

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Keyword research and hard work!

2. Evan Hutchinson profile image80
      Evan Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Let me be a little more clear - I don't want cliche answers. I want people who certifiably have hubs that get traffic like this, sharing at least a little bit about how they did it, even if, like mine, it was total dumb luck. Don't reply with cliches.

3. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do research so that you know why that one Hub is doing well, instead of chalking it up to an accident.

Then lather, rinse, repeat.  Always repeat.

4. warchild75 profile image49
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have a couple of hubs on the same topic that generate around 1200 views a day between them,basicly you need to find a niche,mine was a specific computer game and the tips and tricks to get good at it and it snowballed from there,good luck,find your niche and work hard at it!

2. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 6 years ago

It is no different than anything else in life - the more you put in, the more you'll get out.

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image80
      Evan Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

See my other reply. I want people who have hubs with this much traffic, sharing actual experiences, even if it's a total accident, as my experience way.

1. LaMamaLoli profile image72
        LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can appreciate what you are after but don't dismiss Relache and Thisoli, they have actually told you the truth. Both of them are very successful hubbers and do probably get the kind of traffic you are after. If you what you want is a step by step guide to getting traffic, Sunforged, Mark Knowles and Misha are all successful hubbers who have written many hubs explaining what you need to do. Look them up. Just remember there are no quick or easy ways and there are no guarantees. Keywords and research to use Thisoli's words is actually a succint summary of what you need to do. Good luck!

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

read my hubs smile

oh, and btw, for your hub already getting good traffic - write more on the same topic. smile

1. Pcunix profile image89
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Or just write more.  I call it the Ten Thousand Monkey approach.  Write like mad about anything and everything and every now and then something will catch fire.

4. 0
    ankigarg87posted 6 years ago

write a hub about jobs and earning methods you will get good tariff as maximum people search about that

5. brettb profile image69
    brettbposted 6 years ago

High volume low value niches will get you lots of visitors.

There's loads of keywords in the adult/sexy niche that will get you this traffic volume but you have to be real careful not to upset Google or HubPages.

My brother has also achieved it with sport.

Visits aren't everything - my high traffic Hubs have severe earning competition from their low traffic relatives.