jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Problems uploading pictures

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I don't know if it's just me, but I've been having trouble uploading pictures. It doesn't seem to want to show the picture once uploaded. I have to sit forever before saving the capsule, and even then sometimes the pictures won't show. I had to save the hub and reopen it to edit before one or two of the pictures showed.

Then, I tried to right align a picture next to an empty text capsule, and the picture disappeared again.

2. Beth100 profile image82
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

I haven't had the problem of disappearing pictures, but have had plenty of problems trying to add photos.  It hangs and you can't even save the capsule.

The other thing I have noticed is that a photo capsule cannot be the last capsule in the hub.  It does not allow you to load any photos -- there is a forever spinning "loading" sign that never goes away. I have to exit the hub and re-load it.  Even then, there are times it does not correct the problem.

I do not have an answer Whitney.  Sorry.

3. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

From your profile you probably already know this, but Internet Explorer has a known bug that interferes with pictures on HP.  The symptoms are just what you describe - an inability to load.

I went to Firefox a couple of months ago and stopped all the problems.  It's a free download and actually is quite superior to IE.

If you haven't already tried it, you might give it a go.

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

wilderness, I only use firefox, and been doing so for about 2 years now. I write almost all of my hubs at work, where IE is not installed on the Macs. My choices are Firefox and Safari, so Firefox it is.

As for IE, I've never had any problems with pictures on IE, but again it's been a while since I've used it to write and publish a hub.

5. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Whitney sometimes when the photo capsule is the last one on my hub, it won't load the photo. When I put a text capsule after it, it always then loads the photo. Haven't got a clue why this works. Don't have the time to worry about it. But I thought it might help.

6. 0
    ankigarg87posted 6 years ago

Yes sometimes i get probems in uploading pictures and Picture capsule is difficult to understanddddd