jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

'no search terms found for this category'

1. Judy A profile image83
    Judy Aposted 6 years ago

Under key words, search term sources for both my hubs it says 'no search  terms found for this category'.  What does this mean and does it matter? I think I entered my tags correctly.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I found your hub "Planning For Retirement Or Ten Reasons to Continue Working" in the "latest" section of the Retirement Planning category.

The other hub is very recent, but should be indexed similarly.

As for tags, these may not coincide with categories. I do not think that you creating tags will automatically lead to creation of new HubPages categories.

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I believe you're talking about the stats? That just means that you haven't gotten (enough) visitors from the search engines yet. Keywords are the phrases that people type into the search engines. If someone finds you through a search using a keyword, that will show up on your stats page. Your hubs are still new, so I suspect that any traffic you are seeing is from other hubbers who find you through HP--not through a search engine.

1. Judy A profile image83
      Judy Aposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Many thanks for this and to the other replies I got - am a lot clearer now.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Since you are new-- the terms may not be showing up yet. (Search engines take awhile to find you.) So, no, I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

--Someone else will have a better answer for you.--

I have only skimmed your hubs so far, but think you will do fine here.
    Welcome to HubPages. You are likely to enjoy it.

Edit: See-- three answered before I could type mine.