jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

First copied article... Proud Moment?

1. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Up till now I've never had anyone cut and paste my article.

Till now!

The funny part? They basically reposted their re-titled article as a note on facebook (to a group on the subject) and I am a member of the group. So up comes a message to read an article - and I realize    it was mine! big_smile

Ok so I shouldn't be happy but... finally someone has decided my work deserves copying.

I've left a message on their facebook wall about it.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! wink

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that sounds wierd!! congrats on the first Copying!!

WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks big_smile

3. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Congrats from me too! smile
    In a way I suppose its a compliment but I dread it ever happening to me because of the hassle involved in getting them to take it down!

4. TerryGl profile image60
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

Well done.

I had someone from here copy and paste my 13 automatic backlinks hubpage in its entirety besides the photos here on hubpages. Used a similar url as well.

Hubpages was up to the challenge though and waited for ME to report it before THEY flagged it.

WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So that was sarcasm (I think?)

They flagged it after  you emailed them?

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Its because they run the software once a month I believe, Hubpages do have to PAY for that you know. So stop whining and instead think of the 'flagging' as another great attribute of this site which you would otherwise need to pay for.

1. TerryGl profile image60
        TerryGlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ryan - very nice.

5. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Well I'm glad it's facebook. They are pretty good with taking stuff down, although takes a few days. If I don't get a response will contact them.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/legal/copyri … wto_report

6. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

I was searching for excel shortcuts and found one profile ( name:- ruperi) copying shamelessly everything possible from bank spam mail, book review in magazine to news published. I'm not sure how that hubber survived so far with hub score,fans and from moderation.

working