jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Musta been while I was on holiday....

1. kirstenblog profile image74
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I just got back from a camping holiday and went to check out my hubtivity and saw an announcement about having a full year here on HP! How cool is that?!?! cool
    I had a GREAT holiday as well and will be heading off for another week of camping in a few days too! I have a few hub ideas that may well be winners. I am a little surprised by one hub idea, found some high traffic keywords with little organic search engine hits. May be that the ad's wont be worth $'s but lots of 50 cent + ads being clicked is still pretty darned good for me big_smile

Anyway I have lots of work to try and get done before having to head out again so I shall pop in when I can smile

1. ggerner profile image61
      ggernerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good for you! I can hear the wheels churning, and a little caching! Enjoy the rest of your camping vacation, and hope the creative juices continue to flow. Congrats on your one year's anniversary on HP.

kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I am really excited by this next camping trip. We camped at the same site last year and Loved It! It was great because we could let the kids explore the woods as much as they liked without worrying. The site was very family friendly and the owner had a daughter the same age as my niece so they palled around the whole time. It is cool because the more freedom you give to kids the more freedom the kids will give you big_smile

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Kirsten,

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

YAY!!! smile big_smile

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!! smile big_smile

kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What a great post to see after a quick trip to the shops for bits n bobs needed.
      http://www.animationplayhouse.com/smline2.gif

Party!!! tongue

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

smile tongue big_smile

3. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

Congrats, Kirsten!

4. kirstenblog profile image74
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

Ohhh look what I found when down at the shops! (can't believe I forgot it in the bag)
    http://www.animationplayhouse.com/17.gif

working