Wow! My conspiracy hub is #1 on Google page- first place!!!

1. Dorsi profile image89
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

Wow I'm shocked- the only thing I could think of is because I posted back to GLP and had lots of traffic from there the last few days- so when I just googled "conspiracy sites on the internet" it was first! I just about fell out!
    And I also made sure this time that I used the exact wording a few times in the hub so the search engines could pick it up better! It works!
    I've been reading other hubbers advice about hubbing and thanks you guys- you are awesome.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

WTG Dorsi big_smile

3. 0
    Alil Nairtcabposted 8 years ago

Your story was the clincher in my choice to join this site. I'm Alil, a female PhD student writing about religion. I infuse a personal element to academic writing for a wider audience. At school, we are trained for small receptions by virtue of obscure subject matter, but there are some of us who believe in dissemination of facts and ideas - religion is so fantastically important to so many people.

I might come across as strange on my page, but I would love to read and be read. I am respectful of opinions, though my pages will sometimes include controversial data. But if anybody want to know about Jesus killing people as a child in one ancient gospel, I can share that info!

Sorry I went on so long. Congratulations, again. That's inspirational.

Warm wishes,