jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

100 Hub Score

1. 0
    Donna Ferrierposted 6 years ago

Hi folks,

I was just wondering, for those of you who have reached a 100 hub score, how long did it take you to achieve that? Just curious.

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It takes more than just time, and some authors never achieve it.  I'd recommend concentrating on making high-quality Hubs and let the scores just happen.

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I've hit a 100 a couple of times, and it took about a year

3. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Yes I have been here nearly 9 months and the highest I've been is 96, it takes lots of factors into account to achieve hubscore though I think, not just duration.

4. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

I have hit 100 many times since I began here.  How?  No idea!  Sorry!  I can see no clear pattern for the scoring, but try not to worry about it very much!

5. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

I had a couple of days this week at 100.  That was after my job changed to weird, bad hours and I quit posting almost completely and published nothing new for over a week.  I've only been active for about 3 months.

6. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

Took about a year for me also wink

7. SteveoMc profile image91
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

I got a 100 after about two months.   It always goes down.   Then it goes up.  I have been at a 100 quite a few times.  I was surprised when it happened and I have not idea how it happens.  I just keep doing what I always do.

Last week, I was gone for a week and never even turned on my computer and my score went up.   Go figure.

Some of my favorite hubbers are in the 80's and even a couple in the 70's.   It does not seem to matter really.   

Just keep the quality content coming and look at important stuff like backlinking and RSS feeds, etc.

8. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I have never hit 100, been damn close though on occasions!

9. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

Had a few hit the 100 mark - and strangely enough some of them I don't consider great hubs - they just happened to hit the right niche and get a lot of traffic!