jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense Search Bar

1. profile image0
    Donna Ferrierposted 6 years ago

Hi Folks,

I was just wondering if there was any way to put a Google Adsense search bar on our hubs. I don't see a way, but I thought maybe I was overlooking something.

Take care, folks. You guys are great. smile

1. thisisoli profile image57
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, you cannot do this, sorry!

1. profile image0
        Donna Ferrierposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, that's what I figured. But you know...I see a banner on someone's hub now and then, because they're an affiliate reselling a product (unless it's just Hub Pages advertising), and I wonder if people put banners on their hubs or if that's possible. I guess it wouldn't be if they're not allowed to cut and paste code anywhere.

Seriously, though, I think allowing google search bars is something HubPages should consider as part of the Adsense option. I had one on one of my first blogs, and I earned like $56 with it, so you do earn revenue. And it doesn't take people away from your content. People still read my content, but if they wanted something else, they just used the google search bar.

Peace,
        Donna

1. thisisoli profile image57
          thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's definitely a solid way to add another advertising option, in this case however I think it would drive people away from the site and to other sources.

The trick is to keep people on a website until they buy something smile

working