jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

30 Day Challenge / 1 Year Later...

1. karpouzian profile image60
    karpouzianposted 6 years ago

Hello all, I have not been on here for about a year and a week. I started on hub pages to try my hand at web writing, and I want to tell you that Hub Pages works!

I wrote 30 hubs in something like 26 days. Those were the only hubs I wrote. My user ranking as of today is still at something like a 90, and I make money every day. Most of it has been through Adsense, but I have gotten a few payments from Amazon.

I have gotten X number of payments from Google, and about to get my # payment (I expect in a few weeks I will have made threshold again).  (I don't want to be specific here, to avoid violating Google's ToS).

I just wanted to tell you all that Hub Pages works.

When I write these days, I mostly write for Demand Studios and Associated content, but I love seeing the pennies (and sometimes dollars) add up per day in Google.

For those of you doing the challenge right now, keep it up.

I may be back soon to do another challenge any day now wink

1. cblack profile image81
      cblackposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the feedback karpouzian! I have wanted to do the 30 day challenge but haven't had the time with work and school. It's nice to see that it pays off!

2. rancidTaste profile image56
    rancidTasteposted 6 years ago

I am also interested too.....
    After many days later I again started to create new hubs...

Hope, I may start another 100 hubs by the next 30 days...

3. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

You only have 26 hubs. Where'd the others go??

How many payments is not enough to violate Adsense terms. Sharing the nitty gritty info from your account, is. Number of payments is general info.