jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

Picture Capsule Problem

1. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

There seems to be a problem with the picture capsule.  After uploading one of my pictures, image size 'full width' will only go to a maximum of 'half width', although the 'full width' option has been used.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Nah, but then I am not uploading any pictures. tongue

Hi Sharon big_smile

shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

*doh Misha* lol  Nice to see you my Russian fetish!

3. Whitney05 profile image65
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I had problems uploading yesterday. It took ages to get my pictures uploaded, and then again this morning, it took longer than usual.

But, yesterday was the worst. It was quite frustrating.

1. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had the same problem.

Oh, I am glad that Im not alone in this - I really need a big picture for the hub I am writing - the way it is at the moment, you need a magnifiying glass to read the writing in the picture! lol  Let's hope that the team has seen this problem. big_smile

4. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

***update*** All seems to be resolved (including Misha! lol).

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I protest, I am not resolved yet! tongue

*whack-whip*  You are now!

5. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

I had the same problems last night.. or should I say in the wee wee early hours of morning... I thought it was me and my computer burning up. . took longer than usual but the pics got up .. happy to hear it is resolved for I need to go finish that hub I was working on.. . specially before the official start begins.

Shaz. .glad to see you are whipping Misha into place. . good thing he isnt partaking the challenge. .between the 2 of us he could end up beaten and battered tongue

Yes, needs us to keep him in place!  Want a shot?  He is a sitting target at the moment... hey, my friend, borrow my whip if your's is not handy!

6. wavegirl22 profile image48

you know mine is always handy. . when not in use it makes for a perfect belt. .and its so chic at the same time..

Get over here Misha. . I need to break it out on you;)

7. wavegirl22 profile image48

Ok that picture problem is back. . and Misha is missing. .Shaz you didnt whip him that bad that he ......welll .. . .forget that thought

urggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

I've not had that particular problem, but I'm having a somewhat related problem that is equally frustrating.

In my newly re-edited hub ( http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Earthquakes … errify-You )

Under the capsule section "Measurements--The Richter Scale,"
    The first photo is of the map; the second is a text sidebar under the map. 

Earlier today, the sidebar had somehow caused a huge gap in the main text, and instead of it (main text) being pushed left, as it is next to the map picture, it was below the sidebar capsule, with a huge white space between the previous paragraph and the remaining text in the main body of the article within that capsule.

Now, it appears to be correctly aligned, even though it did not 'fix' earlier in my attempt to correct it in edit mode.  I've had this sort of thing happen before.  Frustrating.

Any clues?

9. Whitney05 profile image65
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I just uploaded a picture without any problems...

10. miss_jkim profile image80
    miss_jkimposted 6 years ago

I have never been able to use more than one photo capsule in any one of my hubs.
    I can upload multiple pictures in one capsule but once I use one capsule, I can't upload to any other.

working