jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (23 posts)

One of those days

1. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Does anyone else have one of those days where the normal connection between your brain and your hands seems to be malfunctioning?

I have had to go back and edit pretty much every single post on the forums that I have made today!

1. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

My head always knows exactly what my fingres are doing! heehee

1. shazwellyn profile image83
        shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

tut tut lol

2. lxxy profile image59
      lxxyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nah, not generally. I usually just start typing words or phrases that sound similar, or mean something completely opposite.

Ahhhh!

I know, weird...

3. profile image0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I call it "random finger failure."  smile

4. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That happens to me every time I have too much vino!
      I couldn't get a decent laptop cooler and Amazon wouldn't deliver, so I've got the laptop's feet sitting on top of 4 Danone glass jars (for air circulation underneath, and a free standing fan off to one side (only problem with that is my ash gets everywhere!
      So anyway, I'm typing in an unnatural position and when I've had a drink I just can't do it!
      Its just as well as I get cheeky sometimes when I've been drinking. Got banned a few times off the AOL forums for it smile

I know that revelation will shock you all! I mean...me???

thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ouch, you still haven't found anywhere which will sell you one in spain for a decent price?

5. profile image0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

dude! i am having one of those days. but not as it pertains to typing. more of like pressing the Oscillate button when trying to turn off a fan, that sort of thing. i blame sleep deprivation...

Well they do say the way to a woman's heart is through an iPad :p

2. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Welcome to the real world.... My mind is on a different planet at the moment so I am having similar problems..

1. shazwellyn profile image83
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

must be the panic of the 60dc! lol

3. lorlie6 profile image86
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Some days I can't type AT ALL!  It drives me to distraction.  Thankfully today I seem to be connected. smile

that's me right now, I am hoping a near terminal overdose of coffee will remedy the situation!

4. Richard Craig profile image75
    Richard Craigposted 6 years ago

Friday 13th coincidentally was 'one of those days' for me.  Things have been ok since.

5. thisisoli profile image63

I really need to join in to that challenge one of these days, just bought another two domains I want to get up and running this morning, which will soon bring my total websites which are constructed, but lack content, to 12!

And i still have to do my clients work first, busy busy busy!

6. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 6 years ago

No. Can't say I heve! Dis neber hoppins to moi!

7. Thumb86 profile image61
    Thumb86posted 6 years ago

touch of brain fog, oli? Happens all the time with me.

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When it happens, I usually drop things I am holding at the moment. Usually when I am very tired, your brain just gives up.

1. sofs profile image88
        sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oli  It happens to the best of people so don't get too harsh on yourself.
        My normal typing is that way so I spend more time correcting what I typed.
        I am not joking are you feeling any better   big_smile

8. Dolores Monet profile image92
    Dolores Monetposted 6 years ago

Anytime I try to learn something new! I feel like I am brain damaged. One must just try and try again.

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dolores you should not be saying such uncharitable things about yourself so often. I think i read a couple of them else where. Look at your scores lady WOW!!! that speaks volumes about you!

9. thisisoli profile image63

My typing is back on form today, time to get some work done!

10. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

As a matter of course, I *plan* to edit most of my forum posts. I get too many thoughts coursing through my pea brain to get them out right the first time....

But I'm having a groovy day today. There are good things in the air. And I'm not allergic to them!

smile

working