jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Something for Anyone

1. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 6 years ago

Especially with monday blues!

I made this for a lot of reasons--even though it fits well into what I'm doing right now.

Anyway, here's a message to all:

Also, I want to thank everyone who has graced me with their attention. I am honored to entertain, converse, and share my thoughts with you.

I promise to stop being so reclusive as soon as I finish up a pressing project...

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

Peace lxxy....thanks...

3. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

As we used to say in the 70's, you are a groovy dude. Far out.

Namaste to you, too, friend.

Rock on.

4. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 6 years ago

Thanks you two!

By the way Daniel, in the music video hub of yours what software did you use?

Just wondering. smile

1. Daniel Carter profile image90
      Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm on a mac, so I used imovie.
      However, the first music video I did, I put the presentation together in Powerpoint, then my daughter converted it in windows movie maker on her pc. If you're mac guy (and everyone should be on a mac....) you'll love imovie. It's simple and very cool.

I'm having a blast doing these movies. I'm going to see if I can collaborate with a film maker friend and start doing music videos with live footage. We'll see. It's a labor of love and no budget. LOL

1. lxxy profile image60
        lxxyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah! Thanks! I love Mac, I think Apple makes great hardware and software; "insanely great," even. But because they're hell-bent on keeping the iPhone/iPad closed off from hackers, much like Micosoft, I tend not to use their products.

Although I'd say they're the better of two evils. wink

I've heard lots of stuff about iMovie; I shall check it out when I build my own OSX box.

I use Windows Movie Maker, but am starting to use kino and Cinlerra so I no longer have to load up the aging Windows XP on here; I'm a Linux guy myself. smile

5. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago

sweet, now I know how to pronounce namaste.  wink