PAPER gun

1. tthudium profile image60
    tthudiumposted 6 years ago

I have a hub... http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-a-paper-AK-47
    And I was wondering if this was a good topic to start posting on. Should I make more post on paper guns. I love writing, and would love to write more articles on this topic. Also, Do you think that I should focus on one niche like... Making money online, and post a lot of hubs on this topic, or should I broaden my horizons, and write about totally different topics, such as sewing, movie reviews, and cool technology? Thanks for your advice... Hub on.

1. tthudium profile image60
      tthudiumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh yeah... I am also hoping to start posting every day!

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

tthudium--I read your other thread, and I appreciate your earnestness in really jumping into HP. I've looked at your hubs, though, and many of them seem to be content that's just regurgitated or spun from Wikipedia or WikiHow, and I found a few pieces taken directly from eHow. That's really not going to get you far here.

You will do the best with original content about things that you know. That said, I wouldn't pursue the gun titles too much. I don't know too much about it, but AdSense frowns on those titles and a few hubs here about guns have already had their ads disabled. Since you're really talking about paper guns, it's possible that you'll be fine if the ads are pulled and you appeal to the HP team, but I really don't know.

Oh, and welcome to HP!

working