jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

When my adSense requested will be accepted?

1. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

I have 10hubs with,no duplicate,deceptively tagged or substandard hub.But Google always says "Disabled by Google for TOS Violation" and ask for resubmission.I am from Bangladesh.Do i need a six month possession before submission or I need to recheck my hubs for grammar?

1. nicregi profile image63
      nicregiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried to delete the hub and reposting it as new?

2. pisean282311 profile image53
      pisean282311posted 7 years ago in reply to this

well you are from subcontinent..people from subcontinent generally have to wait for around six months before adsense approval comes...

1. nicregi profile image63
        nicregiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You have a good point but i am not really sure if that's the case for most.

However, i really wish and hope you do not need to wait for such a long time smile

3. jasoncox83 profile image68
      jasoncox83posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Currently even for US Citizens it is taking an average of 4-6 weeks as of Aug 2010. Don't worry, be patient it will come with time.
      Remember the glass is always half full (not empty)

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

I think the best way would be to send an email to the hubpages team . Team@hubpages.com

They'll be able to tell you what the problem is.

3. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

thnx everyone,i think i am one of the unlucky person who needs to possess the account for 6 month.

1. pisean282311 profile image53
      pisean282311posted 7 years ago in reply to this

why do you think that way..just imagine how your adsense earning would pick up bcoz by the time you would have the account..you would already have lot of hubs with good page ranking and till you have adsense you can surely use konkeria and amazon..cheer up...

4. nicregi profile image63
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Remember not to give up! smile

5. thisisoli profile image57
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

I don't think Hubpages can help, is this when you log in to Google Adsense?

India has a 6 month wait period, but if your account has been disabled due to ToS violation then it looks like your adsense account has been disabled.

Did you break the ToS, click on your own advertisements, or ask peopole to click on your advertisements?

6. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

adSense account requested needs 2-3 weeks for processing

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you have violated TOS as you have stated elsewhere, may really be difficult to get approval  in a long time.

working