This one is tough, Hub Publicity help

1. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

I know it’s a bit early for Christmas stories, but I have a two part hub I published last year that I have been a bit disappointed in it’s performance and would like to improve it.

This is the only two-part hub I have tried

I am asking for assistance early because the subject matter, for me anyway, is still a bit tough to work on and may take some time to rework, and/or find another way to publicize.

Any input or suggestions would be appreciated.

1. cblack profile image82
      cblackposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest using more specific keywords and then including those keywords within your content throughout the hub. I did this to several of my hubs and it worked out well and gave me a higher click through rate. Like insead of "Santa" or "Santa Suit" try using "Santa Suit for sale" and then include the phrase "Santa suit for sale" several times throughout the article. I noticed alot of your google ads aren't relevant to your article so some keyword tweaking might help.

2. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

Thank you for your response and taking the time to analyze, however since my goal with this particular hub is to publicize and not particularly sell Santa Suits, but I will look into the adwords context.