jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Delete a Hub?

1. johan_malmo profile image59
    johan_malmoposted 6 years ago

I have tried to delete a hub but it doesn't seem to be possible. I can't find it in the help section either. What you can do is unpublish a hub, but what if I want to totally get rid of it... how do I go about it? Can it be done?

Thanks in advance my fellow hubbers!

/ Johan

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Johan welcome
      Go to  the hub you want  to delete and hit the delete button , or click on the edit button and use the  unpublish button. it may remain for 24 hours before it finally vanishes off your account

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I agree with Sofs, just wanting to add that using the "unpublish" button alone won't do the job; you still need to click the delete button afterwards.

3. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Just be aware that the delete button shows in normal view, not edit view.

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Also be aware that a hub, once deleted and expunged from the system, cannot be resurrected. It would have to be recreated "de novo."

5. 0
    ankigarg87posted 6 years ago

To delete a hub simply edit hub and press delete button.The hub is deleted within 48 hours. 48 hours time is to if you want to change your idea to delete the hub

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is incorrect. Once deleted, the hub will be permanently removed in 24 hours, and a notice to that effect is given on the screen when deleting the hub. It is also incorrect that editing the hub is necessary before deleting it, see prior posts above.