jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

30 Hubs in 30 Days Hubchalleger, What does it mean?

1. PierrePierre profile image60
    PierrePierreposted 7 years ago

30 Hubs in 30 Days Hubchalleger, What does it mean?

1. pisean282311 profile image52
      pisean282311posted 7 years ago in reply to this

it simply means a challenge of making 1 hub a day in one month..wrylit..correct me if i am wrong but that is what i think...

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes that is correct.

It's not an official challenge. It's basically a goal you set yourself and you can visit the 30 day challenge forum for support and encouragement. If you don't finish the challenge, you'll still learn a lot.

1. deuxlai profile image61
          deuxlaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you have the link to the 30 day challenge support?

2. 2uesday profile image85
        2uesdayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The goal is to write 30 hubs in 30 days - you can write as many as you want in a day but the aim is to complete 30 in the time scale.

When I did it some days I did not complete a hub others I completed two or three.

The information is as WryLilt says in the forum - which you will find in the column which lists different forums - it is colored blue and to the left on the screen.

Once there read the info. about posting - carefully as there is one section about the challenge and another to post the links to the completed hubs. Hope this helps.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Maybe you should read the forum post explaining it at the top of the 30dc forum.

3. PierrePierre profile image60
    PierrePierreposted 6 years ago

Thank you! it's very helpful!  I guess I can give it a try.

working