jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

No Good Affiliate Programs

1. cblack profile image83
    cblackposted 6 years ago

So I was signed up as an affiliate with amazon for a year or two and all of the sudden they cancelled my account and said it is no langer available in my state. I have applied for Ebay's affiliate program several times with no response and now Ebay has decided not to take any new affiliates from hubpages unless you own your own website. I sure hope Google adsense doesn't bail on me too!!

1. SimeyC profile image87
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sadly Amazon have had no choice in some states due to the new tax laws these states are imposing on them - it would become highly complicated and probably expensive for Amazon if they kep their affiliates from those sites open - over time this is going to become a major issue for all affiliate sites and may change the way these sites work!

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
      schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorry to hear that, that sucks!
      I was thinking of getting my own website for ebay.............like we could get a free one, and go from there right? I have a free one, I forgot the name!hahah
      anyways, if google were to bail...............well, we'd have (or you 'd have) no reason to hub (for money anyway) and then hubpages would have to shut down!! so, I think you're ok

3. skyfire profile image74
      skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have following options:

(1) Sign up to squidoo without worrying about any other affiliate
      (2) Join Linkshare, Shareasale or Commision junction/Clickbank
      (3) Write on your own blog with affiliates mentioned in (2)
      (4) Write affiliate product reviews on hubpages

2. nicregi profile image65
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Sorry to hear that!

It sux big time. I am sure Adsense will still be there smile

Don't worry, it will be a great day and keep smiling!

3. 59
    ernestomaratasposted 5 years ago

does anybody earns from affiliate? I want to join on this program but I don't know how to navigate on this