jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Posting another article on the same hub

1. lambservant profile image92
    lambservantposted 6 years ago

I just published an article on my hub. I want to post another article on that same hub. What is the next step to doing that? Do I have to start another hub? The articles would be in the same topic catagory. Sorry, I am new and am just learning the ropes.

1. brakel2 profile image87
      brakel2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can get a new text capsule and put your article on the same hub. That is what I do.

2. Richieb799 profile image66
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think Lambservant is used to Blogging, however Hubpages is about single articles unlike Blogger.. You do have the option of linking individual hubs to each other if they are related with a hyperlink.

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Think of each hub as a stand alone quality article on its own. Your readers (especially those from search engines) may never visit another article you write. So put in all the information you can on that topic.

However if you're writing on a different subject, create a new hub. For instance I have a hub on ways to induce labor and another hub on how to use castor oil to induce labor. But I have linked between them so anyone who, for instance, reads about ways to induce labor can then go for more specific information about castor oil.

3. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 6 years ago

I have hubs that have a couple of articles on the same subject. Otherwise, I would not meet the criteria for the number of words. If I have a long article that would meet word count criteria, it would be one hub. Your views? Thanks.