jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (36 posts)

Beauty or Money?

1. Diane Inside profile image81
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

Just curious, this question is to you men.  Suppose you had two women you are interested in and they are both interested in you. One is very beautiful the other is just plain looking. But the beautiful woman is poor living week to week and will be depending on you for finacial support, while the other woman is very rich, and never worries about money.

Both women are very nice and have all the other qualities you are looking for which one do you choose?

1. Joe Badtoe profile image59
      Joe Badtoeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Bizarre!

way to many assumptions in your comparison!

Maybe the less attracitve wealthy woman turns out ot be gay and she falls in love with the beautiful woman and they live hapily ever after!

1. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

um. that was the most discriminating gay remark, I believe I have ever heard

roll

having reread my thread I can see why you would think that but it really wasn't intentional.

Apologies if you were offended

2. luvpassion profile image60
          luvpassionposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not to mention extremly shallow... roll

bullshit! you just missed the point that's all, i can't legislate for misinterpretation.

read and digest and exclude your ridiculous inbuilt prejudices

Shallow? Jeez I gotta explain this?

2. Bimendra gun profile image54
      Bimendra gunposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Give us the qualities about  that two women

3. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Rich men prefer wealthy women.  Rich men don't want poor women because to them, poor women simply don't bring anything to the socioeconomic table.  Rich men oftentimes view poor women as socioeconomic vampires i.e. golddiggers.  No rich man in his logical mind wants to enter into a relationship w/a poor woman no matter how beautiful she is.

To rich men, poor women are the kiss of socioeconomic death.  They also realize that poor women are after their money.   No rich man who is smart enters into a relationship w/ a poor woman.  That is socioeconomic suicide.  Rich men go w/ rich women.   If the rich man want a fling or a dalliance, he will go w/the poor woman w/ the sole purpose of a thrill & promptly disgarding her when the thrill is gone. 

Rich men despise poor women as they are considered to be inferiors.  That is the name of the socioeconomic game.  They may go w/poor women as a curiosity as they would do to a new dish or a fad.  To rich men, poor women are not to be taken seriously.  They are just a fad, a fancy w/nothing significant nor permanent coming out of such an encounter. 

My advice: if a woman is poor, forget about rich men.  They DON'T want you.  If they do, it is only for a dalliance, nothing more, nothing less.  Rich men want women who can hold their socioeconomic weight.  In essence, like ATTRACTS like.  This is simple mathematical logic.  There is no way in hell that a rich man will be ever serious or fall in love w/a poor woman. If a woman wants to attract a rich man, she had better be rich & successful herself or working towards being rich & successful.   Remember, poor women are socioeconomic liabilities to rich men.  Rich men DON'T want socioeconomic liabilities.  Poor women are to be avoided like the plague to the average rich men.  They see the poor women for who THE LATTER actually are-socioeconomic vampires.

2. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

But I have so much of both!

Nope, not giving one up!

But could always use your money to buy some damn good looks these days!

smile

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Does a plain one has any brains? That could solve the problem about the money. Just send her to work!

3. nicregi profile image63
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

I would go for beauty. I am not the type of money man but money would be a nice advantage smile

Just my 2 cents thou...

4. camlo profile image85
    camloposted 7 years ago

I'm not really sure which I'd choose, especially if I was looking for a plain poor woman or a beautiful rich woman, but the two who are interested in me are the reverse ...
    Actually, I never talk about money, so I'd probably discover the beautiful woman is poor when it's too late ...
    But I might marry a very, very, very old, stinking rich woman who has a title ...

1. Glenn Raymond profile image59
      Glenn Raymondposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am going to have to say I would be so confused I'd have to pass and wait for a couple more to come along.  Beauty is not everything and you know the words to the Beatle's song, ".....money can't buy me love."

1. camlo profile image85
        camloposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I know it!

But, you know what the main problem is here? One is so plain that you'd have to keep her indoors, and the other one you'd want to take out, but you just couldn't afford to.

Not much fun in either case ...

5. blondepoet profile image75
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

What if one of them turns out to be a blow up doll just like Norma Jean my friend Cal's plain lookin' chickababe.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/2675296_f520.jpg

This is actually Dora her girlfriend after she got run over after escaping from John her blow-up boyfriend who turned out to be a womaniser.

1. camlo profile image85

OMG BP! What kind of people do you hang out with?

1. blondepoet profile image75
        blondepoetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hahaha Camlo normally normal people aside from Cal and Norma Jean. Cal hasn't forgiven me since I stepped on Norma with my stilhetto I think even though I offered him my bike pump.

2. camlo profile image85

Sorry BP, I was a bit shocked.

Hmmm. If it turned out to be a blow-up doll like Norma Jean ... I would be shocked. And I would keep her at home.

Yea I did I put her in my laundry that's where she met John after the dog dragged him in then they started their affair which led to Dora's emotional breakdown I'm afraid.

1. camlo profile image85

They met in the washing machine?

Oh so close...twas right on the pile of clothes on the floor next to the twin tub. Wow where you there Camlo....

1. camlo profile image85

No. But from experience, I know that's how it normally happens.

ROFL Camlo it most certainly does.
                I have learned from this experience.
                1. Always check the floor thoroughly before wearing heels inside.
                2. look at what the cat dragged in.
                3.Be suspicious of rubber strangers in de wash house.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Funny/KittyComputer.gif

1. camlo profile image85

I usually ignore those rubber strangers in the wash house. Should I be taking more notice?

My word Cam never trust a piece of rubber that moves.

6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Beauty or Money?

Beauty is irrelevant.

Money is relevant.

1. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 13 months ago in reply to this

EXACTLY,  wealthy men, especially those who are self-made, want women who are equally successful.  Wealthy men want women who can spar w/them socioeconomically.   They want women who are their socioeconomic equal.  They RESPECT women who are socioeconomically equal to them.   

To wealthy men, poor women are considered to be untermenschen-inferiors.  They despise poor women because the latter have nothing to offer them socioeconomically.  It would be a waste of time for a wealthy man to enter into a relationship w/a poor woman unless it is for a momentary thrill or to indulge in some type of fantasy.  For example, a wealthy CEO is going to enter a relationship w/a clerk, secretary, or a woman in a lower position for a dalliance.  The CEO doesn't view such a woman as intelligent or worthy, it will just a hit & go.  The CEO will enter into a serious/respectful relationship w/a woman who is a highly placed executive or professional because this woman is seen as intelligent, educated, & even powerful.  This is the woman the CEO will respect & deem as serious.

7. camlo profile image85
    camloposted 7 years ago

Ah, I love that pic!

8. alternate poet profile image63
    alternate poetposted 7 years ago

Maybe I am just picky but I prefer both, and have both big_smile big_smile

You want to settle for second best that is ok.

9. Diane Inside profile image81
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

Gotta say you might get burned no matter which one you choose on this one if either one finds out about the other.

10. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 7 years ago

Probably the former.

11. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

What difference does it make?  Beauty or Money - both are superficial and without substance to begin with.  roll hmm roll

Why not choose between big boobs or a tiny waist?  I mean honestly, beauty or money, big boobs or a tiny waist, do men even know how to love and care about women?

1. profile image65
      logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know one who does! smile

1. Rafini profile image87
        Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm thinking it must be.....You!  big_smile

1. profile image65
          logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You must be psychedelic! smile

working