jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Why I hate Fridays on HP:

1. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

My earnings plummet on Fridays - I mean REALLY plummet! I might get as little as 10% of what I make the rest of the week with daily Adsense earnings, including weekends. Wonder why? Are folks trying to catch up on all the work they didn't do during the week while they were web surfing??

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

They are out to get you wink

3. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Aha! Prolly some Russian conspiracy!

1. profile image0
      Rhysjcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wish I had some adsense earnings to complain about haha!

2. readytoescape profile image60
      readytoescapeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nope, we're all at the bar.....

Well, it could be the Russians usurping the English, all the vodka replacing the Gin in the Tonic

4. liljen23 profile image80
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Hey Habee, I feel the same way.. I guess everyone is out enjoying the rest of this hot season and that is why earnings suck on the weekends.. LOL..

5. vanchen profile image86
    vanchenposted 6 years ago

I kind of like it.  Since i know the earnings will be lower I don`t check as often on weekends.  It`s a nice and  relaxed break.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't know about that - the last 2 or 3 Sundays have been some of my top days!  Today sure isn't, though - like Habee says my traffic is down to hardly anything.

6. Ladybird33 profile image74
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

Yep, hate that too!!! I guess I will have a drink now smile

7. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

It depends at times on your hubs. This time of year through first of Feb., my sports hubs skyrocket more on weekends. I have a few other hubs in a different category that stay the same year round. Not that I make a lot of money yet, but as I keep learning from experience and others here my Adsense earnings do keep rising.

8. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

What's so strange about this is that Saturdays and Sundays have been good - as have Mon.-Thurs.

It's just those accursed Fridays!lol

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear that. With all the good hubs you have out there it is hard to imagine even Friday being a slow day for you.

9. Len Cannon profile image86
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

That's interesting, actually. I never noticed what days are the worst, but I know Sundays are almost ALWAYS my best day.  I think it's because people have a lot of free time but they aren't going out so they just play on the internet.

working