jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

This one's for AEvans, update on her mom

1. Faybe Bay profile image85
    Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago

I received an e-mail from AEvans:

(copied from e-mail) I have been at Hospice for two days and have just came back home tonight, for some well
    needed rest. We thought we almost lost her 2 days ago, so  I kept a vigil and kept reading
    the cards from all of the wonderful people from HP including your books. Those books are blessings. I will be back at Hospice tomorrow morning around 11:00am, if anyone would
    like to call.
    (If anyone wants to call, drop me, Faybe Bay, an e-mail and I'll send you the number etc.didn't want to post phone number in the forum)
    (e-mail cont.)I would love to here from anyone. I am also borrowing a laptop so that I can write so please let everyone know on
    HP who is concerned. I don't care if you eve start a thread. I will update everyone on a
    new hub tomorrow. I so appreciate all that you do and I could hug each and everyone
    of you.

Thanks to all for your prayers and moral support of AEvans and her mom, Rita Nolan. She has been keeping a journal here on HP of her mom's struggle with cancer.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks faybe so much for the update. please be sure to send her my best wishes and sympathy, as i hope things get better for her and her family soon.

2. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Thank you for the update, Faybe. My heart goes out to AEvans.

3. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Thank you Faybe Bay for the update.

Positive thoughts to Julianna and her family during this troubling time. smile

*on a side note- I sent out mail to you today. lol Snail mail will take a couple of day, but "Thank you". And, you know why. wink

1. Faybe Bay profile image85
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cagsil!

1. Cagsil profile image82
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. wink smile (((HUGS)))

4. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Thanks, Faybe, for sharing this for AE.  I was wondering what her status was.

5. Purple Perl profile image81
    Purple Perlposted 6 years ago

Many thanks Faybe for the update.

6. myownworld profile image78
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Thank you Faybe for this. AE and her mother are in my prayers... sending love and healing their way... xx

7. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Thanks Faybe. My thoughts and prayers are with AE, her mother and family.

8. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I just want to send AEvans, her mom, and the family my prayers.

Thanks for the update Faybe.

9. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Oops. I did not see Faybe's post until I'd already posted mine this morning.

10. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

I've been reading the hubs and thinking the sisters should be putting forth more effort really, as if AEvans is holding up a huge ship alone while treading water. Prayers going up for the best!