jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (17 posts)

Who else is on RedGage.com?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image83
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

Anyone?  How do you like it?

I love it.  It is a great way to backlink to my hubs, efficiently, fast and easy.  What do you think?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can't post, always having a prob..

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey IE,

RedGage has been having problems lately. They apparently cannot support the traffic they are getting and causing problems with page loading.

I am on RedGage, and ran into problems just recently, but I haven't been back there for a few days though. It's not bad. smile

3. Ohma profile image81
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I use redgage occasionally but I prefer the format of HP.

1. tthudium profile image59
      tthudiumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I dont use redgage, but I am looking into it. Thanks for posting.

4. nicregi profile image66
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Great! I love it too but i feel the errors really amke it bad.

It is good to see those backlink works thou smile

5. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I am on there but can't see what all the fuss is about really so don't spend much time there!

6. Mike Lickteig profile image90
    Mike Lickteigposted 6 years ago

I use it for backlinks and to post artwork, but I don't put much original writing there.  Artists and photographers seem to like it a lot.

7. saddlerider1 profile image59
    saddlerider1posted 6 years ago

I have posted all my hubs there and also post pictures. I just won the raffle and they put $25 on my account, so I guess they will send me that visa card,whoot:0)  As for back linking it is great, my activity is strong from that site. Yes they are definitely having technical problems and are constantly working on improving there site. But on a scale of 1 to 10 for back linking to my hubs I give it an 8

8. 0
    SilverGenesposted 6 years ago

I have just started using it for backlinks and photos. My traffic has definitely picked up and I'm earning a bit on the side from photo views and that's always nice. It's been hard to use though with a lot of 404 errors and freezing on uploads but apparently they are making some changes to handle the bigger load. I'm not going out of my way to recommend it right now because of all the frustrating glitches but once updated, I think it will be pretty cool. Meanwhile, I've earned just over a dollar in 5 days LOL.

9. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I'm still getting used to the redgage platform, it seems to be a little low on payout levels, but an easy way to make a few extra dollars now and then!

10. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 6 years ago

I am using it for backlinks.  Whether or not it is helping with traffic, I don't really know.  It makes me feel better to be creating backlinks.  It will probably take about 10 years for me to earn $25 on the site, though.

11. sabrebIade profile image86
    sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago

I am still having trouble with RG even after the improvements.
    I'm hardly using it at all anymore because it keeps cutting out on me and locking up.

12. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

RG works fine for me in FireFox browser, but not IE.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Ms Patty

and IantoPf, hope you can post soonest!

13. iantoPF profile image88
    iantoPFposted 6 years ago

I've been using it for a while for backlinks. It's OK and I've been getting traffic as a result but there are some real problems with the site. I tried to upload a link to a Hub this morning but after 3 attempts I just gave up. Also I've tried to get into that $25 dollar competiton but I can't seem to get into that either. I understand it's all because the site has taken off in popularity and is unable to handle the surges. I hope it gets sorted out before we all lose patience and forget it.

1. sabrebIade profile image86
      sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, cause I got a sneaking suspicion that HP is a lot of what has led to their popularity.