jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

How to use Google adsenses"s new third party ads certrified by them???

1. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 6 years ago

I logged into my adsense and it says google now is certified with other ad companies and you can get more ads. I was reading about it, but how do I set it up so I can get those 3rd party and other advertising companies to be setup? I went back to the main page and I could not find where it said about this.

This seems like a great opportunity to increase revenue(according to adsense anyway)

1. nicregi profile image64
      nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi David 470

I am also puzzled about it! I read it but I am still wondering the proccess to get one start up.

Hope to get feedbacks from this topic smile

And David, thanks for creating this topic. I was just about to do so when I saw your post!

David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I would definitely like to incorporate this. Why not use the full potential it will help us in the long run and short run.

Hopefully someone on here knows how. As far as I know you have to set something up for this to happen, i don't believe it just automatically changes.

2. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I am pretty sure you are automatically included in this program, but you can opt out if you want.

You mean there should already be more ads on my hubs? I want to know for sure..

3. Arthur Fontes profile image91
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

I do not believe this will increase the number of ads on our hubs.  I think it just means our hub ad placements are open to more advertisers.

I might be wrong sad

I was sort of thinking the same thing.  I was reading about it, but was not sure if they meant its just open to more or it also adds more adds as well.

4. thisisoli profile image63

It means more competiton from advertisers, not more as spots on your website.

5. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Interesting. Does this mean chances at higher PPC?

1. andromida profile image74
      andromidaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Practically Yes smile

6. Dale Nelson profile image33
    Dale Nelsonposted 6 years ago

There is a new capsule of Microsoft ads under the profile pic on each hub that is automatically shown. I dont think you need to change any settings on adsense unless you want to block them.

7. thisisoli profile image63

More advertisers = more chances of a higher value bid being placed for an advertisement on your website.

working