jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Hubpage Directories

1. Kapalbility profile image61
    Kapalbilityposted 6 years ago

I am finding ways to get back links to my hubs and thought that there may be social bookmarking/hubpage directories some hubbers might have put up.

I would like to get a few links to them! Thanks!

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

On each hub, next to vote up/down, you will find a "share" button, which makes it easy for you to share your hubs to several social bookmarking sites.

Kapalbilityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply, but what I am after is a hubpages specific social bookmarking site -- a site that accepts only hubs (or squidoo lenses, too). Not a bookmarking site in general. I have links to tons of that! smile

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Yes, there are a few. There's:

http://hubtrailtravelguide.com/ (travel hubs only)

I'm pretty Dale Mazurek started one up a while ago, and probably a few others. But these are the ones that come to mind.

Kapalbilityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I bookmarked them to my Firefox toolbar. I've just came back to hubbing after ages, and realized the potential of combining Hubpages with Squidoo and Blogger.

Keep it coming, people!

2. Anti-Valentine profile image94
      Anti-Valentineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's cool. I didn't know about those. I just signed up on HubSpin too.

4. beebong profile image79
    beebongposted 6 years ago

Try rss feeds and publishing widgets to places like facebook and myspace...also try a website called widgetbox, it's awsome because of it's versatility when used to promote hubpages. Because the networking sites treat it as a news feed. But it's real power is with affiliate marketing. Try making an Amazon Widget them publish that to all the networking sites as well as your own hot,best and latest hubpages widgets.

5. 0
    ankigarg87posted 6 years ago

You can share your hub on social networking websites this option is given in hubpages below the hub click on share

* Email to friends
        * Share with followers
        * Link to this page
        * TweetThis
        * Facebook
        * Myspace
        * BlogThis
        * Digg
        * StumbleUpon
        * Reddit

6. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

you might want to check out the hubber, sunforged. he's a wealth of information.

7. nicregi profile image64
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

As said above, you can use Share button. If you want to have more choice, you can try out RedGage, Mashbite and even more sites you can backlnk.

Hope this helps smile