jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Third-party ads by Google

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago

I just got this email from Google.....
    Greetings from Google!

We're happy to announce that the Google content network now accepts display ads served from qualified third-party vendors.
    During this initial release, only ads in English are eligible, although we look forward to offering more options in the future.

By accepting third-party ads, we can attract a greater variety of advertising on the Google content network, which we believe will result over time in increased revenue for publishers and more relevant advertising for end users.

If you're currently opted in to image ads, you're already able to receive third-party ads. If not, you can enable image ads to start receiving third-party ads immediately. (Learn how to enable image ads at
    https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … swer=9741.).....................

Okay you might think I'm a twit but do I have to do something to the ads on my hubs or better yet what are third party ads anyway.....from ignoramous me

2. bloggerdollar profile image45
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

Now Adsense Publishers will receive ads from other ad networks too. Those new ads will be image ads only. I've made a review at my blog including the new ad networks.

Also the top ad at my home page is third party ad for demo so you can check if interested:

1. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Bloggerdollar.

3. vanhove profile image60
    vanhoveposted 8 years ago