jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Lap Dancing Would You Do It

1. Alota profile image60
    Alotaposted 6 years ago

Just published a Hub about my experience as a Lap Dancer - would you do it - have you done it - would you like to do it smile

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

That counts as self promotion you know. And also...

I certainly hope you're not signed up for adsense. Because if you are, you should know that hub is in blatant disregard of the adsense ToS.

Since it describes sexual activity, you can lose your adsense account for it and hubpages could lose their adsense endorsement. I've flagged it so the HP team will remove the adverts.

If you want to write borderline erotica it might be an idea to try a site like cleansheets or literotica.

And in answer to your question? My dream as a kid was always to be a stripper. Yep, I was  a bit of a weird kid, I know.

3. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Hell yeah. Great for spicing up your love life with your man. Just don a fancy costume, dab a little perfume, throw on a pair of heels, get some spicy music and let it roar.

1. 70
      logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are a genius BP!  I don't know where you come up with these images, but you are the best at finding them and putting them in the right place!  I love it!
      BTW, the costume is optional!

1. blondepoet profile image79
        blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Tell me more, tell me more. Flattery will get you everywhere LMAO.

4. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

5. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

@Blonde Poet--you crack me up!  How and where do you get the graphics???  F-u-n-n-e-e   and absolutely perfect.  Hee hee

1. blondepoet profile image79
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ROFL you know Denise half the time I crack myself up. I get them anywhere I can but mainly photo bucket. I am so glad you had a laugh.