jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

New Hubber 'relativ' steals my hub completely! He has

1. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 6 years ago

I am absolutely gobsmacked! Not only has this hubber just started about an hour ago, he came over to one of my hubs and made a comment! what an idiot! I said thanks to him and automatically went over to check him out and what did I find? he had literally copied my hub word for word, moved the pictures about a bit, and the stupid moron has even copied my links AND my link to my profile! not only is he annoying he is plain stupid! what a dumbass! so watch out! I have flagged him, but he might still be sneaky and do it again! UNBELIEVABLE!

http://hubpages.com/_3irgbjxgd6ylw/hub/ … treetview2

I forgot to add that he has obviously stolen someone else's as well, it is about the 60 day hub challenge!

http://hubpages.com/_3irgbjxgd6ylw/hub/ … onthehub22

2. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

I'm sure he won't last long.  HP staff does not tolerate that type of behavior. 
    Good job for catching him!

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Nell,

Why do you have two separate threads on the same topic.

HubPages frowns on this type of behavior.

If you have found someone copying hubs, then flag the profile and email: Team@Hubpages.com

Secondly, WHY on Earth are you using "Trackers" in the forums?

That's in poor taste, alone. wink

4. sunforged profile image73
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

she doesnt know she is using trackers

5. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 6 years ago

The reason why I did it twice was because I thought it was only me, and I have no idea why any trackers have come up? I only copied and pasted his URL at the bottom of his page

1. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, that explains it. At least I know why you have trackers in them. Next time try copying from the address bar. lol

1. Nell Rose profile image91
        Nell Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I just didn't know it made a difference, sorry

Closed to reply

working