jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Just found my amazon products missing on a hub

1. Dale Nelson profile image33
    Dale Nelsonposted 7 years ago

Hi All,

I know some of you have quite a few sales hubs and thought i would share.

I was going through make some tweaks here and there and found that one of my sales hubs had the product by name specifically to ensure the right display and found that they dont stock them as a new range has come out. It must have been pretty disappointing to the visitors as the amazon module said no amazon products matching.

Have fixed it but wondered how many have experienced this before.
    Do you use general descriptions or do you link to specific products.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Was that the exact message that was displayed?

There have been recent problems with a "No amazon items found" message.

However that one comes and goes - and supposedly is based on the way hubpages takes data from amazon.

Dale Nelsonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

@Wrylit.

I dunno. I have changed it already and is displaying fine now. Could be a glitch.

Hope it isnt a regular problem for visitors.

3. Lily Rose profile image82
    Lily Roseposted 7 years ago

It has happened to me before.  Sometimes it's a glitch, but often it can be because the item is no longer available or there's something wrong with the link.  When I list an item in an Amazon capsule, I always try to use direct links rather than using the keyword option in the capsule.  I also always make sure that the product description on the Amazon site doesn't say something like "Only 2 left" - if it says "Only 2 left (more on the way)" then I'll go ahead and use it.

It is hard, but product specific hubs should be checked periodically to make sure your informationa nd links are still current.  I recently went through a few of mine and had to make several changes because some things were no longer available, etc...

Dale Nelsonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

@Lily Rose

Thanks for the advice. Will keep a look out for stock amounts too now.

working