jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Hi, I'm New Here

1. 0
    Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago

My name is Amie and I'm a new Hubber. I've been reading some of your hubs and I'm impressed. I am not much into hanging out on forums, so you'll only see me when I have a question, but I wanted to at least introduce myself.

Looking forward to contributing to Hubpages.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

welcome first.Let me give you a free suggestion without passing time in forum you are not going to get much success in hubpages,so visit frequently and stay connected

2. 0
    Uma07posted 6 years ago

Welcome Amie and Happy Hubbing!

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Welcome, Amie.  You'll find HubPages a great place - enjoy yourself!

4. LaMamaLoli profile image72
    LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages!

5. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Hello, Amie, and Welcome!!  I'm not supposed to be in the forums much either, but here I am yet again.  Good luck and enjoy!  smile big_smile

6. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Welcome to the Hubpages Community, Amie.  I'm sure you'll be well supported here with your hubwriting.  I read your profile page and first two hubs.  Looking forward to reading more.  smile

7. bayoulady profile image80
    bayouladyposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hub pages and the forums! I think you will like it here and hubbing! I know I do!Your hardest choices will be WHO to follow, because we have some amazing writers on HP!

8. ggerner profile image61
    ggernerposted 6 years ago

I joined three months ago but still have tons to learn. Good luck to you, and happy hubbing.

9. europewalker profile image80
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages Amie.

10. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Amie.  "Warren" - same name as mine (although I don't use it on HubPages).  Hope you don't write for AC or Helium.  There's already more than one "Warren" on those sites.   Just kidding, of course.  The names don't seem to get mixed up in any search engines, or anything like that, though.  The world is too full of "Warrens" for that, I guess.  smile  In all seriousness, enjoy your new writing on HubPages.

11. 0
    Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago

Thanks, everyone. I'm enjoying the freedom of expressing myself in my own style and own voice here. I write for DS, so you can imagine what a welcome relief it is.