jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Google Email verification done, yet my ID not in Ads

1. odidis profile image59
    odidisposted 9 years ago

Hi all,

How do I get my ads to contain my own Adsense ID? I checked after Google email verification 24 hours ago and my ads are still carrying an ID that is not mine.

Please somebody help me.

2. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

Hi, Welcome to HubPages. Have you pasted your code in the Affiliate settings? If not go here Affiliate Settings and paste your code(after pasting and saving it should look something like this 'ca-pub-4567890123456789) in the google box.

3. odidis profile image59
    odidisposted 9 years ago

Thanks a lot SunSeven,

I have another issue. Since today I have not been able to post or edit my hubs. I get the "Backgroung is only available when alighned to the right". Can you tell me what the matter could be?

4. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

There are 3 choices of background colors available for text boxes. But this option is available only when it is aligned to the right. The default arrangement is to the left where you can have only white as background. I hope your adsense problems are solved now. Regards

5. 0
    Lisa Bargerposted 9 years ago

Also, you may need to grant HP "access" to your account.  Log into AdSense and click "My Account".  Then click "Account Access"  and look for the section labeled "Hosts with access".  From there, just click "grant access" for HP.

6. spuds profile image21
    spudsposted 9 years ago

My undertstanding is that your Adsense ID is only used in every 2nd pageview of your hub so 50% of the time. Correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
      Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hey Spuds, it's actually 60% of the time for you. Don't forget about that extra 10%. smile

Here's how it works: http://hubpages.com/faq/#revenue

1. pauldeeds profile image
        pauldeedsposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Also, for those of you a little fuzzy on the math, it should be noted that the extra 10% of the pie actually means 20% more earnings for you (60 is 20% bigger than 50).

7. Inspired Writing1 profile image78
    Inspired Writing1posted 8 years ago

Help! Does it matter if I didnt get a google verification form from Google adsense? Is it becssause I already have an account?
    Hub Pages is showing on my allowed host list,just inactive at the moment - I can see it if I click to open that. CA code looks fine too.
    Also, does Hub Pages pay us anything else separately? If so do we need to add paypal somewhere? Thx