jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Life or Cash situation......

1. DarkDisOrder profile image61
    DarkDisOrderposted 6 years ago

When climbing a mountain in winter, you, your father and sister are experienced climbers from as far back as you can remember, your father is one of the wealthiest men in the world, you and your sister are named benefactors if he should die. The wind kicks up wild and unexpectedly, knocking your father and sister off balance, their hanging on to you because your the only one still well connected to the mountain, you start thinking about the large amount of debt you have to pay off. For your answer choose between the numbers given or make up your own conclusion.

1. You could let your father drop and save yourself and your sister, thus splitting the inheritance.

2. You could let both of these suckers drop who you never like in the first place and keep all the money for yourself, hahahahaha.

3. You could be a good smaritan and find a way to save everybody and be your family's famed hero and bla, bla, bla...

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

You are kidding, right?
    You sell your soul with the first two choices-- and even the third, if your sole motivation is to be a hero.

DarkDisOrderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hahahahahahahaha, i just had to get that out of my system, now far as selling your soul i agree the first two if achieved would be that result, but if you save a life, you... Save... A... Life... lol

3. L R Goodman profile image81
    L R Goodmanposted 6 years ago

I probably wouldn't have the time to consider my options before trying to figure out how to save my family like any normal person.

Well that is a good point, see how you would be in a stressing life or death situation, but think of the money... lol

1. Polly C profile image86
        Polly Cposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Who on earth would think of money at a time like that? I certainly wouldn't !!

Those who drown in greed...

1. saleheensblog profile image60
            saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

so best idea is not to save anyone and coming back safely sacrificing everyone and write a touching hub or book to make some money,lol

2. Joe Badtoe profile image60
        Joe Badtoeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have written to your father and your sister.
        The game is up

The game is never over when entering the DisOrder zone, hahahahaha, lol...

The laughter continues, lol

4. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 6 years ago

If I could save both, I would. If I could only save one, I'd have to choose my sister - she probably has more life ahead of her than my father, therefore more to lose.

I don't think people really think about things like money, or whether they like somebody in that situation.

Quite an interesting response camlo, but still thats your point of view...

working