Does your brain make strange associations?

1. megan_elizabeth profile image60
    megan_elizabethposted 6 years ago

I find the human mind incredibly amazing. When I look at my shoes, I think of George Washington. Do you have any strange links that your brain makes to random items?

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
      Kimberly Bunchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi. I am a psychic medium and that is the way psychic abilities often work. You can look at an object and it transforms. You get flashes of information etc. The question is:

1.) Why?

2.) Where is it coming from?

3.) Can you relate it to something you recently were working on, reading, daydreaming about, etc.

The mind is a very powerful tool.

I would like to ask you 'why' is George Washington on your mind? The instant message you get is the truth but stopping to compose yourself to write something that fits into a square box that will be approved by others is meaningless. The truth is within you as to why you connect him and your shoes. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with your shoes but he is a pivotal point in your life write now because of...?

Maybe someone not having strong psychic abilities and isn't a medium would be best to answer you lol. For a similar and funnier version of it all.