jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Sales Hub, Please Help

1. ADDHome profile image60
    ADDHomeposted 6 years ago

I'm still getting my feet wet here.

I hae just published a sales hub, my first one ever.  I am not naturally a salesperson, so I feel totally incompetent.

Please check it out and tell me what I need to do.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Supplies-to-Hel … nt-Succeed

1. Sally's Trove profile image100
      Sally's Troveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think your "How", "Why" approach is excellent (perhaps you could broaden it to include "What" and "Where") as is your organization. Plus, your writing is professional, meaning that readers follow your words easily, don't stumble, and understand intuitively that you speak from authority.

It seems to me that you have a great sales niche here, as I am DB Cooper pointed out. And WryLit has good advice about keyword criteria.

I've dabbled in sales Hubs, but I'm no expert. What I do know is that you've given me something very useful for engaging with the parents I know who have children diagnosed with this disorder, children who are headed for another school year.

One other thought. A while ago, before I ventured into sales Hubs, I asked if disclaimers were necessary. You might want to see tried and true Hubbers' comments on this issue here:

I wish you good luck. I think you are onto something not only profitable but immensely worthwhile.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Great start! In fact it's longer than a lot of sales hubs I've seen.

However are many people searching for ADHD school supplies? I haven't checked the keywords but it might be an idea to.

Generally on sales hubs it's a good idea to find an area with ~5000-10000 views a month and not many people ranking for that exact combination of keywords.

Then write a hub specifically for that niche such as "Buying a gift for a father in law" or "Green and yellow striped hoses" (hypothetical only.)

Nice start though and keep up the good work. Don't worry you'll learn, add and delete all different things from hubs over time.

3. starme77 profile image84
    starme77posted 6 years ago

I think its a very nice hub smile

4. SteveoMc profile image92
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

Your hub is well designed and put together.  Looks great.  Also, great ideas.   I hope you are able to generate some sales.

5. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Well designed, I thought, with good information and products.  A very good beginning.

I got a little tired of reading the same first phrase in each capsule, though.  Even a slightly different wording would help there.

6. ADDHome profile image60
    ADDHomeposted 6 years ago

Thanks so much, everyone!

@Wry, I'll check into keywords for another hub. I wanted to try a sales hub and sorta just stuck with what I know best lol.

@Wil, I wondered about using the same phrase each time, even tho I did it on purpose.  I guess I'll change it.

@Starme and @Steve, thanks for reading it and commenting!

7. I am DB Cooper profile image67
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

I think it's great in that you've found a niche that might not have much competition and you've made a real quality hub promoting several different products. Things like a label maker are not obvious products for dealing with a child with ADHD, but you demonstrated how that product can be effective. Well done.