jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

No Traffic, No Sales for Affiliates, See How to Rank #1 on Google

1. LinoLino profile image61
    LinoLinoposted 6 years ago

If You are an Affiliate, You NEEd Traffic, Right?
    More Traffic, more sales, but if you don't have traffic for your websites or bloggs, you selling NOTHING!  Right?

I discovered a GREAT Plugin for wordpress users: his name is SEOPressor! with only 0ne hot Plugin you can rank #1 on search engines, in 2DAYS.  See my rally proof- see video and photo for one of my websites that i promoted with automatic SEO helps
    of SEOPRESSOR. read my complete ed honest review with my live proof - 

using seo pressor for yours wordpress bloggs or websites you can usind a GREAT Tool in your arms for ranking in DAYS on all search engines! Google Yhaoo Bing AsK and more more,,Is the truth, now i'm using EVERy DAY SEO PRESSOR and i don't forget to use it NEVER.

1. harrist profile image60
      harristposted 6 years ago in reply to this

WOW :-) thanks man!  for offering a piece of  Junk  lol :-)

thanks for asking :-)

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

For someone with so many hubs about tools to get you to the top of Google this is a pretty poor way to try and get traffic to your spammy articles.

1. Merlin Fraser profile image80
      Merlin Fraserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Oli.

Glad you are watching our backs....  People like you is one of the great reasons for being on Hub Pages...

3. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I think the OP needs that plugin the way he writes. smile

1. Pearldiver profile image87
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think he writes like that because He IS Plugged In and rocking vigorously lol roll

4. ZarkoZivkovic profile image80
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 6 years ago

Wow, we are back to Dungeons and Dragons, here is a first magic item in a long time! Miraculous tool that gets you number 1 ranking in just two days, unbelievable.

Really, find a site where people left their brain at home, this spam promotion won't pass here smile

5. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Kind of reminds of the stuff I find in my junk email folder.  Car insurance, credit reports, home refinance and the ever present gift of 25 million from Nigeria.  Valuable stuff.

6. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I have SEO Pressor , noting to write home about, I dont even bother installing it on new sites anymore.

That is your honest review.

I would like a link to the resource that taught YOU your unusual capitalization patterns because it ANNOYS the hell out of me and I would LOVE if more of my COMPETITION wasted time and energy with your suggested practices.

7. chaoui profile image60
    chaouiposted 6 years ago

Good call fellas, as you can see I have only been writing hubs for a couple months and even I can see its a lousy sales pitch. Glad I started here with Hub pages where most of the BS gets filtered out for the new guys like my self.

8. nicregi profile image66
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Amen to the OP...

Hey chaoui! Welcome onboard (even thought it might be 2 months late!) smile

9. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 6 years ago

We can be a bit hard on newbies in the forums however in this case...

I'm surprised to see LonoLino has been with us 10 months yet this is his first post.  My advice would be to write honestly and cut the hard sell in the forums.  The great thing about the Hubpages is we can be honest with one another and help each other to do better.  The hard sell (BS) doesn't work here and isn't necessary.  Write simple plain English and tell it like it is.

10. PR_am profile image59
    PR_amposted 6 years ago

You may want to think twice and revert to using only natural means to rank in SERPs. Only natural means can give you long term and permanent results.