jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense - how does this work?

1. 58
    Lozlanposted 6 years ago

Afraid this is going to be a terribly ignorant post - but I find myself intimidated...

Interested in posting here as a bit of back-up revenue.  I understand that applying and (apparently) being accepted by Google Adsense is the key.  However, I keep seeing warnings claiming that I should not apply to Adsense until I have, quote, "Several successful hubs."  This really couldn't be any more vague. What constitutes a successful hub/hubs?  Is there a specific point when signing up for Adsense becomes proper?  Also, out of tangential curiosity...how do we collect on our earnings through the ads on our hubs? 

Forgive the ignorance, and thanks much.

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

If you're from US/Canada then i think you can apply to adsense after writing 5-10 hubs. Another way is to write blogspot blog regularly for 3 months then apply for adsense.There is no success check from adsense team.Quality check ? that's entirely different thing.

3. Polly C profile image88
    Polly Cposted 6 years ago

I applied for adsense after writing only a couple of hubs which didn't even have traffic, and was accepted less than 24 hours later. I applied for it through hubpages. As far as I know, this means you will get accepted more quickly.

Unless you are in India or some other countries, where I think you have to wait six months.

4. nicregi profile image65
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

The easiest way is get an account with Blogger and start having your own blog.

Post about 3 articles there and within a day or two, apply for blogger and you will have a high chance of getting approved.

At least that's what I did smile