jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

First week of 60dc recap -etc.

1. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

One week down! Just under 200 hubs published teamwide!

Congratulations to many Hubbers for getting early traffic and interest that led to many,many featured front page hubs and even some in the hot hubs list.

WaveGirl22 Hot Hub first Page

View at EasyCaptures.com

IzzyM Hot Hub First Page

View at EasyCaptures.com

Wendy Krick featured First page

View at EasyCaptures.com

IzzyM featured first page

View at EasyCaptures.com

LakeErieArtist Featured First Page

View at EasyCaptures.com

Viking305 Front Page

View at EasyCaptures.com

Jane@CM  Front Page

View at EasyCaptures.com

Dobson Front page

View at EasyCaptures.com

WaveGirls22 featured

View at EasyCaptures.com

me - featured

View at EasyCaptures.com

Right Now both Izzy and lakeErieArtists are top 10 in "hot" hubs!

K9keystrokes and Mutiny92 currently are in teh featured list on HubPages.com

Now thats an awesome start! I have at least 6 more screenshots of other 60dcers with hot or featured hubs also on another computer!

So congrats to all!

With one week down, if you have been keeping an eye out for the bragging rights contest of best designed hub/least like a hub contest for this  week then share your nominations with us here.

Also going to revamp and update the hubpages writers toolbar, so any suggestions for new features or new sites would be appreciated.

2. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Did I miss any?

3. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I never look at the hot hubs. I was wonderng why loads of hubbers were coming to look at my hub! Now I know LOL
    Anyway, its fading fast, I'm #11 now.

1. Mutiny92 profile image87
      Mutiny92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Izzy!  That is phenomenal!

4. Mutiny92 profile image87
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

Very cool!  I did not see that.  I was very happy in publishing a few hubs and actually getting an amazon sale from one of the products. One of my goals was to improve the number of clicks going into amazon, and I have seen a steady tick upwards.  I am on track to have 30% than last month.

I don't really want to track amazon sales, per se, as I don't really think I have as much control with that as I do simply getting people in to the amazon site.

19 hubs down and 11 more to go, but my head is throbbing (too much time staring at the screen I think)!

Overall, my traffic is up about 20%, but some of that is just because the articles are new.  Will see where it settles out.

And great job to those "hot" articles!  That is wonderful!

5. Mutiny92 profile image87
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

Wow! I  saw Izzy's hublog where she added her progress to date and thought I would do the same.  I updated my hublog and am pleased with the number of views for my new hubs over the past week.

Thanks for the incentive Izzy!

6. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

I am so happy to be back and it seems that 60dcers have ruled the hubpages front page.  I have few more snapshots to share with the team though I am sure Sunforged must have captured it too.  So before he uploads from his other computer I will take the opportunity to beat him on this one(You can hardly beat this man on anything, so whenever you get a chance make full use of it;))

The Success Of 60dc Continues:

Englightenedsoul(that's me) - Hublog featured

IzzyM Hublog Featured

Mutiny Hublog Featured

K9eystrokes Hublog Featured

Sunforged Keyword Tips Hub For The 60dc Featured

Johnyater Hublog Featured

7. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

I have two nomination for this week "best Layout Contest"

http://hubpages.com/hub/best-halloween- … -for-women by Wavegirl22

http://hubpages.com/hub/Dog-and-Cat-Halloween-Costumes by IzzyM

I am sure there would be many others that I would like to nominate but I just havn't been able to go through all the lovely hubs due to my job and other venture that I am pursuing.

Though I would like to say, this challenge has definitely surpassed the previous challenge layout wise.  See the hublogs, they are a treat and I think participants are also putting efforts to make their hubs a visual treat.  I am sure by the end of this challenge there would be many hubbers asking "How to make your hubpage look better". 

I would urge everyone to cast their nomination.  I am sure this contest is going to be a tough one.

8. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Wow - this is the first time I remember getting a spot on the front page....I'm so humbled.

This team is so amazing!

Go team go!

9. lakeerieartists profile image79
    lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

This is going to sound weird but I never look at the front page.  Very cool for everyone.  I need to take another look at all the hubs today for nominations.  smile

sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thats not weird, its not even visible when logged in.

1. Mutiny92 profile image87
        Mutiny92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had to log out to see them. ;-)

10. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

There you are... the power of people can achieve anything!  Wonderful and congrats to the featured hubbers! x

11. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

Acch! I've been moving and forgot to put the corrent tags and RSS on my hubs. I'll catch up!

Congratulations, Everyone!

sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you been by the forum?