jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

My comments on hubs not posting

1. JamaGenee profile image86
    JamaGeneeposted 9 years ago

I see a hub I like, then I write a comment in the hub's Comments section, hit "Post comment", but the comment doesn't post.  Instead it says: "Done, but errors on page" and the comment isn't there.  The last hub this happened on, I re-did the comment again, and it still didn't post.  I'm doing this on Internet Explorer, btw.  Am I doing something wrong?

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

You might want to try holding down shift and refreshing the page before trying again.  In general, leaving comments seems to be working.  If you still have problems, please email team@hubpages.com with the url of the hub you are trying to comment on and we can try and investigate further.

JamaGeneeposted 9 years ago in reply to this

It might be just hitting refresh (or reload) that does it, because it worked when I hit reload while holding down the control key.  Thanks!

3. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 9 years ago

I am having a similar problem, but with approving fan mail.  I have tried three times to approve a new piece of fan mail, but each time I try it tells me there is an error on the page.  Also, I turned my computer off and then on, but I am still having the same problem.

JamaGeneeposted 9 years ago in reply to this

First hit "refresh" (or reload) with or without holding down SHIFT or CONTROL.  So far, this has worked for two issues I had on HubPages.

4. SweetiePie profile image84

I did this many times sad.  Very sad at this point.

5. SweetiePie profile image84

I finally fixed the problem.  Thanks for the suggestions.

working